Originally founded in 1986 as Southwest Services, Golden Route Operations (G.R.O.) is a licensed, established local route operator of gaming devices for bars, taverns, convenience and grocery stores.
G.R.O. operates over 7,100 gaming devices throughout Nevada. As one of the industries fastest growing route companies, we continue to be the most preferred route operator in Nevada, as a result of our dedication to providing best in class service and technology.
With an eye towards the onset of video gaming in developing markets, this presentation will provide a comprehensive background on the following systems currently in use at our gaming route operations throughout Nevada.
- Nevada owned and operated
- Hands on and experienced ownership
Market leader in utilizing technology to:
- Increase revenue with player tracking, rewards, player recognition and communication
- Increase efficiency by creating tools to manage comps and cash
- Our automated drop process is efficient, safe and eliminates the need for on-site management supervision
- Locations adding G.R.O. technology and our marketing components have increased their average win per unit per day by as much as 36%
- Targeted jackpot and service response times of 30 minutes
- Long term national companies include Pilot Travel, Love’s Travel and Buffalo Wild Wing’s
- Long term regional companies include Fabulous Freddy’s and many more
BLAKE SARTINI AND FAMILY
- Owner of Golden Gaming, LLC
- Nevada resident since 1964
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Golden Gaming, LLC
- Mr. Sartini has overseen the growth of Golden Gaming from a small slot route operation into a diversified gaming and entertainment company
MATTHEW FLANDERMEYER | Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Matt is the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Golden Gaming. Matt is responsible and oversees all of the accounting, information technology, gaming compliance and human resources departments at Golden Gaming. Prior to joining the company, Matt served as Chief Financial Officer for Global Restaurant Systems from November 2005-2007; Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of a collection of restaurants located in Chicago, including The Clubhouse and Nick’s Fish Market, from June 1999-October 2005; and Senior Director at Einstein Bagels.
STEVE ARCANA | Chief Operating Officer
Steve is the Chief Operating Officer for Golden Gaming. He serves as Senior Executive for all route, tavern and casino operations. The Golden Route Operation consists of 627 locations with 8,000 gaming devices including many national brands such as Pilot Travel, Love’s Travel and Buffalo Wild Wings. The PT’s Entertainment Group consists of 48 taverns in both Las Vegas and Reno. The tavern operations include the very popular Sierra Gold and PT’s brands. The Golden Casino Group includes three casinos in Pahrump; The Pahrump Nugget Hotel and Casino, Gold Town Casino and Lakeside Casino and RV Park. In addition, Steve is responsible for the company’s system technology development, marketing, slots, facilities and food and beverage operations. Steve held several executive positions with Station Casinos, Inc. including: Vice President & General Manager of both the Texas Station Hotel and Gambling Hall and Santa Fe Hotel and Casino, Vice President and Assistant General Manager of the Boulder Station Hotel and Casino and Corporate Vice President of Food and Beverage.
BLAKE SARTINI II
Senior VP of Distributed Gaming
Director of Southern Operations
Director of Northern Operations
Asst. Director of Southern Operations